Friday, September 11, 2009

Ready, Aim.... what am I doing again?

With Friday off, Jim decided to take us to the shooting range. It was so much fun, warmer than last time and it seemed like I'd completely forgotten how to shoot. There was a really nice guy there to help correct the things I was doing wrong. Then he just kind of made me nervous. I don't know what magazines these are for, but we had a 9 mil, 22, and our 40 cal. Beretta Cougar.
That Cougar's got some kick.
Jim, Elisabeth, Alex. Al gets really into his target shooting, that he covers up the holes he's already made with tape so he can see when he makes new ones. I just try to tear it up as much as possible.
Papa Bear shooting his new gun. Thanks for the ear protection!
The master, and the student
And when we got home we were both so tired we had to take a nap. I had to post this picture because after our nap Alex had to have chips and salsa - kind of a daily thing, and he was so into his salsa that he couldn't even stop to really smile he just kind of kept eating while smiling. He loves that salsa!! My man is HOT :)

No comments: