Sunday, September 13, 2009

Eat, Fair, FUN

So this Saturday was breakfast with the girls and we brought 2 of my nieces to share in the fun. PorSha wanted oranges and salad for breakfast. She has always been our little rabbit, but man she could brush her teeth a little more..... ;) Crazy that Lexus is Ben's child because she can down chocolate milk like you wouldn't believe. (Ben doesn't like anything chocolate)
The Utah State Fair is kind of a tradition with us... yes we have a lot. So mom took us girls for a fun Saturday afternoon. This was a needlepoint of Harry Potter that I saw in the craft section. It only won second place.... I was impressed either way. They were such good sports at not showing how nervous they were standing so close to these sheep. baaaa
We decided to take a picture of me with a goat (or a sheep as Lexus kept calling them) for Alex, he's allergic and thought he'd get a kick out of it. We didn't plan on the goat sticking his tongue out while we were taking the picture.
Elaina was so excited to see the cows. The cows were too busy eating to smile for the camera.
PorSha almost looked like she was born to be a rodeo queen. That wave came so naturally to her.
Now Lexus is a goat.... yes it's a goat Lexus, not a sheep.
I really like moose. But I wouldn't have one hanging on MY wall.
I don't know what kind of flower this is, but it was beautiful. And whoever submitted it to the fair didn't win, but I would have voted for it.
All PorSha wanted was a fan, and my goodness she has the talent for that too.
It was hot, but the snow cones and ice cream bars cooled us down. The fair's always the same; always traditionally fun!!! THANKS MOM

No comments: