Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family Night, with some friends

My parents know how to bring us together..... ROCKBAND with the Beatles!!! That's right, my parents bought The Beatles Rockband for us to play, when we bring our rock band to their house. ;) And it was AWESOME!!! So finally my parents know the songs we were playing and singing which meant we were all singing along, even if it wasn't our turn.
Do they know The Beatles or what? ROCK ON mom and dad
It was only fitting to use my English guitar
We decided to share our family night with our neighbors, the Grays, who just happened to be sitting on their porch when I took my fresh air break and invited them over. They did pretty well considering they'd never played rockband before, and didn't know any of the Beatles music... that's just blaspheme.
And this of course was dessert. So maybe dad just happened to hear us mention that we should have caramel popcorn because he pulled out Grandma Randall's famous recipe and we DEVOURED IT!!!
Thanks Dad and Mom, for the popcorn and rockin' with us to the BEATLES!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Those are some rockin' pictures of the coolest people I know! Can I have Grandma Randall's caramel popcorn recipe or is it top secret? Ash and Brit said that popcorn brought back some great memories! Thanks for the fun FHE!

Ashlee said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for the invite! I LOVE that popcorn. MMMM.