Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning

The picture explains it all. I do laundry on my day off and I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience this but since I take my hangers to my parents in a bag, every once in a while they get so tangled up it feels like I'm playing that old game of pick-up-stix.

Alex and I had Wednesday off together and on our Spring Cleaning list was to rearrange our shoe rack. Which by SOME opinions seems to be filled with more of my shoes than his.... I'm a girl, and my shoe size hasn't changed since 8th grade.
So these are our shoes - Alex's are the top row and mine are the rest, minus THREE pairs of mine and ONE of Alex's that we'd decided to get rid of, and we had to fit them all back into our closet.... Our shoe rack started to lean and Alex's genius mind found a way to jimmy-rig a device to help it lean back upright. Well we've got to tweek it a little more before the final shot.
Surprisingly with our tiny space there are many more things on our list... when will it actually feel like spring?

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Oh my goodness! You have a lot of shoes. I have a fair amount, but for some reason I wear the same 3 pairs over and over.
P.S. Yes, because you are a girl you have every right to have a million pairs of shoes.