Friday, May 1, 2009

I LOVE FHE

Sometimes the biggest events for us throughout the week are during FHE and this week is no exception. We decided as part of our lesson and activity to put together a puzzle. Sometimes puzzles aren't completed in one sitting.... we again, were no exception, but here's our journey which we've associated as to being a lot like the journey of life.

And the reward at the end... I had made skookies for dessert. THANKS MAMMA MARTIN!! We absolutely love skookies. I've found new recipes and we love trying them. Our current favorite is the chocolate with chocolate chunks and peanut butter chips. Warm right out of the oven this is perfectly topped off with vanilla ice cream!

Look at that face.... pure bliss

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Fun FHE!!! Hey, I am excited to hear all about your big race. I am very proud of you!