Friday, April 10, 2009

Green Thumb?

For FHE this week Alex and I decided to use the lesson of "Faith being like a little seed," and decided to see how green our thumbs can be. I had a bonsai kit and we put it to use.... the seeds are tiny, and you put it in a small bonsai soil and pot.
Alex decided to get some extra dirt from our patio to add to the pot and fill in the space (suggested by the directions) We're supposed to leave it outside facing north, however our apartment patio faces south. So we've put it in our bedroom window. Alex checks on it daily and waters it if necessary.
I'm pretty confident that we'll end up having fake plants in our house, or a bamboo cause they're the only things I can keep up with.
I'll definitely have to rely on faith for this little seed to spring forth anything. We'll keep you up-to-date on our little window garden.

No comments: