Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love One Another

LOVE: a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; object of warm affection or devotion. So to show our warm devotion we went ice skating for Valentine's day! I love this man, he is truly the love of my life and I am so lucky to be a part of his life. He was so kind to tie my size 4 ice skates as tight as he could to keep them in place.
Even though I know how to ice skate it had been so long it took me a little while to get groove going and he was there with me every step of the way holding me up. He is my pillar and gives me strength to keep going every day. He is so talented at many things. Who knew ice skating tricks would be one of them. On only his second time ice skating he is so amazingly fast you can't even blink or you miss him ;)

After we got done ice skating with the WHOLE family (with the exception of the Josh and Brooke) we went back home and I made this DELICIOUS chocolate cake from Mom Martin's recipe. Jacob and Elaina joined us and I'm pretty sure they were glad they came because not only did we offer them Killer Choc. Cake, but we also watched part of the first season of Arrested Development. Which if you haven't seen, you should and will get hooked on it for sure. We have all three seasons and laugh so hard every time.
~ I just want to take a minute now to say how lucky I am to have so much love in my life. Family is huge, my own family with Alex and my immediate family with mom and dad and my new Martin family. Our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ have given us the example to Love One Another and I am so lucky to have so much love and friendship in my life and I wish everyone to be blessed with the amazing love to share with others. To feel it is to share it, there shouldn't be a day that goes by without telling the ones you love how you feel. We love all of you and are grateful for you in our lives.
:) May love be with you all, always.

No comments: