Sunday, March 8, 2009

Correction

I feel I must correct an earlier blog. I am not running a 5k marathon (shows you how fresh I am at this) I have learned that it is called a "race." I will run a 5k or 3 mile RACE in May, races are 5k and 10k, above that it is called a half or full marathon aka 13-26.1 miles. I don't know if I'll ever get up there with a knee like mine, but I'll take one race at a time. I'm learning and with that comes lingo. Sorry for any previous confusion but I appreciate all the support nonetheless. :)

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Too funny! I admit I really thought you were running a marathon. You can do anything if you train for it. You are amazing just for starting.

**if you really aren't a runner, a 5k is a big deal!
Good luck. I will run with you anytime!