Saturday, December 8, 2007

Summer Fun

Traditionally we go to the Weber State Homecoming game. Although this year it rained the whole time and Weber didn't do so well, it was fun because it's....TRADITION! Oh and the Chewy Runts - mmm mango and pineapple are our favorites. But shh, don't let it get out.














Alex and I sweated it out in the dust and hay to spend the day with family at the Utah State Fair in Sept.

State Fair stands for: Time to ride down the big yellow slide.

Bandy and Zigit had a great time at the Dance....

Where did the days go when we didn't have jobs or school to worry about?


We love summertime, and couldn't have been happier about our new wakeboards. So I'm not as good as Alex...and I may never be, but I love to watch him wakeboard.

Top of Snowbird. This funny couple offered to take our picture, after my first ever Gondola ride!

No comments: