Saturday, December 8, 2007

Halloween

Alex and I carved our first pumpkin a few days before Halloween. I was so grateful that he didn't make me scrape out the insides...ooh slimey


On Halloween Alex had his own 1990's toy-inspired carving, so I let him do it. Ok I helped a little but it was mostly him. After a lot of intense concentration and a moment of insanity when he thought the pumpkin was eatable, the pumpkin was done. Not to brag, but he did an amazing job. If you don't know what it is, remember, "It's more than meets the eye." hahaha We didn't dress up, but we took our pumpkin to the neighborhood trunk-or-treat and had a good time for a minute before it was too cold and we came home.
Rachel and PorSha carved the spider. My family's so talented.










1 comment:

J n Bee said...

Hey you two crazy cats! We feel so honored and hope you feel loved to be your first official post! Hooray!
Looks like fun in Utah with you two around. Wish we could be there to hang out and have fun, but know that your room(s) are waiting for you in Virginia!:)