Thursday, September 8, 2011

sUMeR LuVin!!

I have the bike of my dreams!
Alex and I decided to get bikes since we didn't go to Lake Powell this summer. I do wear a helmet, but this was my test drive. I fell in love and we ride them everywhere now. The library seems to be popular and anywhere else that can be a bike destination.
THANK YOU Sun Cruz!!
Brooke knows my style :)
Thank you for the sunglasses, they match PERFECTLY!

About 2 weeks ago my sister, her dog Zeus (and new puppy Thor) and brother's girlfriend, Maria, were on their way home from picking up the new puppy Thor and were involved in a car accident. As they were crossing an intersection a lady turned left into them. Even though they had to use the jaws of life to cut my sister out and were taken to the ER, they left a few hours later with bruises, sore muscles and a little heartache about her totaled car.
*The puppies were also ok

Her car is the one on the left - firemen are extricating her from the vehicle at this time.
Alex and I went shooting last weekend with Papa Bear and I have to say, after 2 years, I wasn't too bad.
(Gun placement was Alex's request)
I was getting my hair cut at my best friend Amanda's new Sports Clips and she offered to give Alex a neck trim....
This is what he ended up with. Mohawk and STEPS!! I LOVE it
Throwback to the 90's -HECK YES

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

this is DRU!!!! alex nice hair cut.