Thursday, September 22, 2011

 It's official, I am a professional! My Boss felt the need to give us business cards.... so I can pedal myself?
And what does a professional do? Burn her mode of employment....
The culprit? A POPTART! I hardly ever eat these things and as I pulled the apple cinnamon delish out of the toaster, the frosting ever so lightly touched my finger and got stuck! I couldn't get to the sink fast enough. :(
Now all morning I've been trying to keep ice on it, of course wearing laytex gloves only magnifies the heat but in my downtime I've been managing to. However I have found that typing is difficult without a necessity pointer finger.... As my mom said right after it happened, and I was trying not to cry, "Two positive from this, at least it's Thursday, and it happened to your left hand." Thanks for the positive side mom :)


  I wish my finger had one of these to cool it down... HEAVEN IN A CUP!!

No comments: