Friday, September 9, 2011

Moose-tastic

It is official people..... I'm getting OLDer
It's been almost two weeks now that I've been 27 and already Alex called me "old." However in my defense I think it has to do more with my job than with the actual number of days I've been on this earth.
 I share my birth date with the great Michael Jackson and although I don't have his love for the spotlight, I could not keep quiet  about the talent of my family and friends.
For my birthday my SIL Elaina made me this AMAZING Moose cupcake
 She knows I love moose and found this idea in a cupcake book. It took her a while to make it and it turned out PERFECTLY!! Such a surprise!! Thank you!
 My friend Mandi made me this cake as well - do these people know me or what?
I LOVED it!!
I did notice no one put candles on any of these cakes......
My birthday was such a fantastic day. I LOVE having a summer birthday. 
I thank all my friends and family for sharing the love that day. Whether it was through e-mail, text, phone call, card, birthday lunch .... or a shamrock and a moose I felt so thankful for everyone who took the time to send a shout out.

No comments: