Friday, June 5, 2009

Spotlight

If you haven't noticed that a little movie called Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out, you might live in a cave. If you have, and you know me then I am of course re-reading the 5th and 6th books just to review and catch up with what's happened. I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Good thing too cause it keeps me busy while waiting for Alex to get home from work.

It comes out July 15 and you better believe I'll be there!!

Next time we'll spotlight what Alex does for fun ;) ....

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I like Harry Potter too. I think we are going to the pre-screening with Ry's work.

Thank you for that sweet thank you note. That was so thoughtful of you. We are all glad you are in our family.

RAL said...

I love it the book and the hair!!! Way cute. And I so remember you doing this before the 4th movie came out. Gosh that seems so long ago! Yay for the new one coming soon!