Sunday, April 25, 2010

What to do While Waiting?

Make DESSERT!
So I've been waiting to get pictures from my dad's camera of our events for the last week.... well I've been waiting a week and haven't gotten them yet. So I thought I'd blog about FOOD!!!
Since that's what we do best here is eat, we decided to try something new.
Alex and I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate combined, as he puts it "safe combo every time."
So we decided to put a spin on traditional rice krispie treats.

Start with the mallows.Add some peanut butter!!With of course using Coca Krispies!!
Smooth it out, and with a glass of milk it's pure deliciousness!!!
Some of you may have already heard of this or have tried it yourself. It's not a new thing apparently, they already have a recipe online (I googled it) But if you haven't, you're welcome for sharing! ;)
I just had to post this picture of Alex's face after I almost dropped our camera! That was his exact face!!! Lesson well learned, ALWAYS wear the wrist strap :)

And FINALLY
To end this blog on the bestest of best notes, I am an AUNT again!!!
My brother Josh and his wife Brooke had a little baby boy on Friday April 23rd. He's a little over 7 lbs and 19 inch. long. And understandable that they couldn't name him after me, him being a boy and all, they gave him the next best name Grant Rodney Hoffmann.
We're so excited!!! They don't get to blog often, due to the fact that they don't have internet, so let me be the first to welcome him to cyberspace.
Congrats!!! We're so excited and can't wait to see you all in about a month!

1 comment:

J n Bee said...

YAY!!!!

Welcome to the world (of blogging) Grant! You have a great aunt!

We love you!