Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweethearts and Yumminess

What is Valentine's Day about?.......Well our Valentine's Day was a lot better than anything "internet access" could give.
Alex surprised me with my FAVORITE SUNFLOWERS! They were so beautiful and they didn't even smell :)


Isn't this flower amazing! I LOVE Sunflowers
I made sticky buns for breakfast. This is the shot before they went into the oven.... taste buds were already excited.
Jacob and Elaina came over to eat breakfast with us that morning. We ate so quickly, I didn't ven get a picture of them out of the oven before they were gone. I LOVE sticky buns.
Valentine's Day happened to fall ont he second Sunday, so we were at my parents for dinner. And sticking to tradition, my sweetheart of a dad got us girls my mom's favorite, carnation flowers and a candy. The boys got a candy bar.
My mom gives us girls Valentine's socks every year. These were mine from a few years ago. They glow from the black light in Alex's car - so I took a picture.
We had a fantastic Day full of love and family. Hopefull you did too!!
XOXO

This weekend I had the UDA covention, for work, downtown and because it's the 150 year celebration, we got free tickets to the Gala. The event was a comedian - who actually happens to be a patient of ours. I got an extra ticket, so I brought Alex. This guy is HILARIOUS. He does impersionations and does them to the "T," in this picture he's doing Michael Jackson. This was from Alex's phone, we were on the front row. It was a great free date night to finish our Valentine's week!

No comments: