Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthdays and Hockey

My best friend's birthday is January 21st, as well as my sister-in-law Elaina, and new nephew Owen. (Which I totally called that name)
As tradition, we went to a hockey game to celebrate with Amanda and it just wouldn't be complete without a chocolate covered chocolate donut from DUNFORD!!!
There were other people to the left, but we couldn't fit everyone in. Elaina's in the background too, in case you can't see her.
HOCKEY rules!!!! It is almost my favorite sport, but only "almost" because I couldn't pick just one favorite. If you don't understand what's so cool about hockey because you've never been to a game.... here's a taste. By the way... that was TOTALLY goal that was unawarded. IF you have slow-motion, you'll see what I mean.

Birthday girl and her BFFAE. If you want to see a really awesome picture of this birthday girl, you'd have to go to my facebook HAHA
Hockey players are known for causing a rukus, this one happened so fast I only got a picutre of the end. Really they just like to give each other a good pat on the back and hug for "good game"
So why this day is so popular we'll never know, but all the people born on this day are very special!! Happy birthday to you all!!

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Yes, what a great day January 21st. is!

I will show you on Sunday the blog stuff. (if I remember!) Are you coming?

SqUiRt said...

SO FUN!! Thanks for coming!