Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's tradition again....

I didn't think to bring my camera today.... I know right, what was I thinking? But I guess it's best not to take pics in a theatre. That's right, it's that time of year when a new "Twilight Saga" movie has come out. New Moon
Seven of us young ladies all went to see the movie together, just like last year. Although we switched out a few of the girls it was just as much fun.
The movie was..... I'll keep my opinoin to myself and let you decide when you see it, cause you know you will. But it's fun to get out and get together with the girls regardless. Thanks mom for picking up the tickets almost a month ago and to Taunya for coming all the way over to watch it with us!
There were definitely memories we'll never forget.
On a side note, I'd like to mention customer service and quote from my mother-in-law, Taunya. When something goes wrong, "Don't say you have good customer service, show me."
I think she's completely right. You deserve good service, that's what you're paying for. So when a situation occurs when you should stand up and get what you're asking for, DO IT and get others around to help you. It's what we're for, and it works. You eventually get what you're asking for, and what you deserved to get in the first place.

1 comment:

SqUiRt said...

But they're ranked in the top 10 in the nation for customer service. . .haha That was some fun times! Thanks for the invite!