Monday, December 5, 2011

FAVORITE!!

It's FINISHED ~ FINALLY
I have a lot of favorites, but those who know me, know that anything UK is an obsession!! 
And if I'm going to be spending time in a room, facing a wall while I sew, I might as well like what I'm looking at!
This is my sewing room MASTERPIECE
The canvas on the left was a birthday gift (thanks mom), the phone booth on the top is a metallic print, photo shopped by my amazing husband from a picture I actually took while I was in London and the map on the bottom is from a new favorite artist of mine (kudos Miss. Tait) that, again, my amazing husband worked his magic to blow it up to a giant size with photoshop!

I absolutely love this wall and cannot wait to have a house of my own some day to display with smiling eyes and a happy heart :)

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Wow! Super cool! I love it!!!
Come decorate my house.

Riki Lee said...

Are you kidding me, Elisabeth!? I didn't know about your obsession, especially considering we share it! I LOVE your art and WANT it! We need to get together. BTW, some of my friends are coming over, like Holly Curtis, this Sunday evening at 6 p.m. for an informal Christmas gathering and treats. We would love you to join us if possible! I should have invited you before now, I know, with so much going on. Anyway, hope you guys are well! Love ya!