Sunday, March 21, 2010

Big Ben

Has moved to Denver, Colorado :(
We decided to celebrate his birthday a little early because he was leaving. His birthday isn't until June, and we'll actually be in Hawaii during that time but we couldn't wait.
My parents gave him a camera for his birthday and us sibilings decided to give him a bigger memory card and tripod since he'll be taking pics while he's there.
He was so surprised and it was WELL WORTH IT!!
Last Sunday we celebrated with the family, perfect timing with his girls there too. PorSha and Lexus are sad to see their daddy go, but he will try and make it back often.
He has gone to a better position within his company and will hopefully only be gone for a few years.This was the best family picture we could get.... dad just can't seem to keep his eyes open.
Ben actually used his tripod to take this picture. It was pretty cool. He wrapped it around the top of the chair and it stayed right in place.
My Big Brother Ben -
I love you for your quirkiness, I love you for your thoughtfulness, I love you for your smile.....
Even when it's covered in banana shake!!!
You are my big brother and I will miss you!!!!!
We love you!

1 comment:

J n Bee said...

Miss ya Bro!

Thanks for the pics sis!