Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another year older, another year loved!!

My birthday was a few weeks ago now, but I finally have a second to tell you all about it! Alex had planned the whole night full of surprises. He got off work early to surprise me when I came home from doing laundry, I had the biggest boquet of sunflowers I've ever seen. The pic's a little blurry but you get the idea, they were huge! Then he took me to our FAVORITE restaurant Cafe Rio mmm mmm DELICIOUS :) I was so full after, I always eat too much. But it was my birthday.
This is the tooth I always get food stuck between. Then he took me to the top of Snowbird, on the tram. This was our first real date a year ago... I don't remember it being as chilly as it was that day. Good thing we'd brought the blanket. On our way down we stopped at Snoasis and had one of our favorite summer treats. Tiger's Blood and cream snow cone. You haven't had a snow cone, till you've had one from Snoasis.
To finish the night we ended with Guitar Hero and Cliffs of Dover. It was a spectacular birthday and I owe it all to my hunnie!! LOVE YOU

No comments: