Friday, April 11, 2008

Here's the Bride to Be

My amazing sister-in-law, all the way in Virginia, sent me a lovely care package that just brightened my day. At her request I have taken a picture of the most pink thing I've ever owned and am now posting it on our blog. The other gift made me laugh just as much as this one, however because it is an inside kind of joke, I did not include it in the picture. But I sure do love pickles!!
Just for you Brooke, I will wear this in your honor, at every bridal shower. Thanks for all your help, can't wait to see you guys!

4 comments:

J n Bee said...

Hey lady!
You look hot in the pinkest pink outfit ever!:) I am glad you are wearing it proud!
Remember, the pickles are not edible.
Smile big when thinking of your special day!
Love you! B

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

That is awesome! My mom got me one of those too! Rock it!

SqUiRt said...

You look amazing!! B is so cute for sending that to you. Speaking of showers we need to get together so we can figure out the details, like when, where, who, ya know the important stuff so we can get things goin!

RAL said...

It's coming up soon!!! I can't wait to see pics of you guys on your big day! I'm so excited for you!