Thursday, January 17, 2008

Conquering the Mountain...kind of

It may be cold, but we've learned to run with it... or should I say snowboard with it. Alex and I went snowboarding with some of his family that had come into town and although I am not very good at all it was a lot of fun. Alex and his family were so patient with me and stayed with me the whole morning, through every puff of powder I got stuck in and every flat area I got stopped
by.

It snowed all day while we were there, but we didn't even notice. If you stay moving you don't have time to get cold. My body was so sore after and I wasn't sure I could move after but I wouldn't hesitate to go again. Of course Alex went off his jumps and spun his 360's and I couldn't have been more proud of him. He's just so cute when he's doing his "thang." I'm sure this was just the first of many more.

Did I mention that Brighton has the best hot chocolate...mmm thanks for cooling mine down Al ;)

1 comment:

Nichole said...

OMG it has been too long since I have been snowboarding...I miss it! I always love boarding when it is snowing because of the powder. Lucky you!!